GBR-Seminar with Prof. Testori
Maxillary Sinus Augmentation and Critical Bone Grafting Techniques, Soft Tissue Management in Esthetics & Implant Dentistry
- Saturday 18 September 2021
- Clinic Saint-Jean, 7th floor
Boulevard du Jardin Botanique 32 - 1000 Bruxelles
- Johan DEPLA: +32 476 50 58 82
Prof. Testori will handle the following subjects:
- 08.30 - 09.00: Welcome & Registration
- 09.00 - 10.30: The Scientific Evidence in Maxillary Sinus Elevation
Presurgical Diagnosis, Indications & Contraindications
- 10.30 - 11.00: Coffee Break
- 11.00 - 12.30: Step by Step Surgical Procedure for the Lateral &
Crestal Approach: Theory and Video sessions
- 12.30 - 13.30: Lunch
- 13.30 - 15.00: Small defects: Fenestrations and dehiscence around implants.
Horizontal and vertical defects: managing advanced surgery
- 15.00 - 15.30: Coffee Break
- 15.30 - 17.00: Clinical application of PRF protocols in Oral Surgery,
Periodontology and Implant Surgery
Register for our seminar on Saturday 18 September 2021 at the clinic Saint-Jean Brussels.
Subcription fee: 350 EUR
Please transfer subscription fee of 350 EUR on EODEC scientific account:
BE39 7785 9851 5519 with communication: “Name - Testori course”
Registration is confirmed by payment on account number!
Participants who subscribe before 1/9/2021 will receive a 0,5 cc GTO OsteoBiol Biomaterial.
Find out all details in our brochure (PDF):
|Registration GBR-Seminar with Prof. Testori - 18/9/2021